10th Century BCE
9th Century BCE
- 960 BCE - Yallakians arrive
- Led by Alaric, the first Yallakian people settle on the west coast of the Mediterranican continent.
8th Century BCE
- 850 BCE - The Seven great kingdoms of Rodarion form
- The Kingdoms of Galeria, Daserion, Targaron, Opada, Lurtaran and Catheron are formed in north-east Mediterranica.
7th Century BCE
- 780 BCE - First City-states form in Emperatium Drakonicum
- A vast canvas of bronze-age city-states begins to appear around the various river confluences and branches that web the Empirian territory in central-western Levantia.
5th Century BCE
- 700 BCE - Iron age commences in Rodarion
- Galeria becomes the first Kingdom in Rodarion to begin widespread use of iron in tools and weapons.
3rd Century BCE
- ??? BCE - Poniti arrive
- A seafaring people, the Poniti, land at the now called Argent Isles in southern Mediterranica and form an alliance with a local people, the Riotii, settling in their city.
- ??? BCE - Ponentian Kingdom formed
- A series of political alliances and forceful annexations by the Poniti/Riotii alliance creates the Ponetian Kingdom.
- 300 BCE - Multiple Anglo-Celtic tribes arrive
- The Aschen, Hiber, Gresto and Ossur peoples arrive in central Tyrrhenia, settling in eastern Mediterranica and Western Mednordia.
The icons indicate the recorded event relates to:
: A cultural event
: A natural event
: A religious event
: A peoples/person